Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Beauty Workshop Like No Other



Hello Gorgeous!!  

Yes, it's been a while since I've been back on my blog. But, I am very excited to share that my first ever Makeup Workshop was a success! Yeyy!! It was a focused session in teaching everyone on how to create and achieve a presentable everyday makeup look, which is suitable for school and work.  







I had so much fun during my first ever Personal Makeup Workshop with 5 Gorgeous ladies last May 30, 2015 . The venue was held in Keppel at Global Hub Office. I love giving personal makeup workshop because it's like teaching your friends how to apply makeup. Nothing too formal nor intimidating. I think being comfortable in a class is a vital part of learning. The discussion was so much fun and exciting, everyone was interactive. 






All participants enjoyed their brow makeover. 

















started by discussing the basic skincare, foundation and concealing, applying blush, doing the brows, and creating a daytime makeup look. I love being very hands-on because that way, I cater to my "students’ individual needs.






I'm really happy with the overall outcome of the workshop!












A Special Thanks to Kathy of treatsDelight, everyone was served with mouthwatering, Red Velvet Crinkles and by far the most delicious ever Crinkles ever. 

For orders you may contact:
treatsDelight at 0923 423 0826 





And also a HUGE THANKS to Yan of YC Skin Care for being so generous in sponsoring and letting us try her own product line. The Brazilian Keratin Treatment is way better than the Salon's Hair Spa (stay tuned for my product review).

For Orders please contact:





A BIG THANKS to all participants of my first ever Makeup Workshop!


Thanks so much for reading, I hope you find this informative and interesting. If you have tried this. Try this and post your look in my Facebook page Stay Gorgeous Ladies! Till next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment