Monday, August 25, 2014

Snail White Cream || Product Review



Hello Gorgeous! I'm here to share a quick review about SNAIL WHITE CREAM!

With a cream containing snail mucus rich in collagen that is closest to the human skin, Snail White Cream consist of natural glycolic acid which is very helpful for helping the skin to exfoliate. Thus old skin cells are shaded off and new ones replacing them, making the skin looks fresh. This process of renewing of skin, helps to decrease the apparent of freckles, minimize dark spots and make your skin less dull and fairer.



We’ve all heard of SNAIL WHITE CREAM benefits for our skin. In fact, I have seen a lot of Korean skin care products incorporating snail extracts that promises to effectively hydrate the skin and protect it from dryness. So here we go! I give it a try! 

Introducing the Best-Seller Snail White Cream, in Thailand, Hong Kong, USA, Sweden, Australia, Macau, Malaysia, and Singapore has been raved on by a lot of girls worldwide as it effectively evens out skin tone, controls oil, as it hydrates the skin. The snail cream that started it all, is finally here in the Philippines! This product is manufactured and originated from Thailand and approved by TFDA, GMP and with ingredients and packaging all imported from Korea.




I got one from a friend of mine who is currently based in Thailand. And I was really excited when it came! I can truthfully say that this is one of the BEST creams I've used for daily wear, mainly because of the absorption and prevention of blemishes. Many creams claim to not leave any "sticky residue" but we all know that's usually a marketing fad, and what I love most about this product is that it gets easily absorbed by the skin. However, snail cream's texture is unlike any other... it is like... aloevera gel mixed with glue HAHA.! So at first, I was a little creeped out by the thought of slime slathering across my face but once applied, it melts right into the skin without that icky feeling...



Not to mention, the unique pump up container, which I love! You'll only get enough per application. Plus, it’s very hygienic since you don’t have to worry about contaminating the product or exposing it to the air which may affect it’s stability. After using this product for almost week, I noticed that my skin has this unusual glow. My skin normally feels dry after taking a bath, and so greasy upon waking up,  but after three days of using Snail White Cream, I hardly have dry patches  and or greasy feeling on on my face..











 SNAILWHITE
With natural snail secretion filtrate as the main ingredient, you will achieve the 5 “R” effects (Repair, Renew, Regenerate, Restore and Recovery) in no time to come! Pat your skin gently with appropriate amount of SNAILWHITE products everyday to reveal a firmer and brighter skin.


Benefits
  •  Help repair skin wounds heal faster. Including scars, especially acne redness. The skin from sun damage.
  •  Removal of skin / soft copy scurf (with AHA is one component).
  • Help reduce stretch marks When in contact with pregnant people lose weight.
  • Stimulates the protein surface. The wrinkles shallower Eliminate skin imperfections and increase the efficiency of new skin cells.
  • The repair and allows the skin to produce the effect of stopping the growth of bacteria.
  • Help the skin to retain water. To moisturize and tighten skin. The skin soft and smooth. The surface properties In the clash against sun light as well.


Pros:
  • It quickly dries up even though it is extremely slimy and sticky. It get absorbs by the skin very well.
  •  It is not an oily moisturiser (as a oily skin person it’s a BIG PLUS POINTS)
  • I just love the packaging just like the Kiss Whitening Collagen Cream Mask, it has the pump so you only get what you need and you don't have to worry about contaminating the product or exposing it to the air which may affect it's performance.
  •  The tub will last you a long time.
  • Very efferctive, you will see the effect a day after usage.



Cons:
  •  It could be quite expensive and it comes in just one size. The regular price is Php1,850 (US$41-45).
  •  This is not a locally available product so you will have to order it online. Beware of the fake snail white cream. Make sure you order from authorized dealers.

As I don't break out often, I am not the best person to vouch for its acne treatment properties. However, I do feel that the cream DOES help in preventing pimples and smoothing the face. Usually with the amount of stress I go through now, especially with the nature of my job, I swear I should at least see a couple of blemishes by now, but I'm still maintaining good skin.


Thanks so much for reading my product review, I hope you find this informative and the product interesting. Stay Gorgeous Ladies! Till next time! 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment