Tuesday, February 3, 2015

EFFECTIVE AND VERY AFFORDABLE UNDERARM WHITENING



Before I go on, first I would like to state that this post is not sponsored, I am in no way affiliated with Maxi-peel or Splash Manufacturing Corp.,  or any of it’s partners, nor a seller or distributor of Maxi-peel. I am just consumer who has experienced first hand the effects of this product.


The main reason for me starting this blog is for the people who have had a negative experience with Maxi-peel and maybe this blog can help them find out how to use Maxi-peel effectively.







Hi Gorgeous! Today, I’m sharing the most effective and affordable ways on how to lighten and whiten up your underarms. I have been asked by some readers and friends and because it is a very engaging topic in the female network,  salon, private chitchats and gossips, I can’t miss sharing this post.

Let me start this by saying nobody’s perfect. Even beauty queens have had their fair share of dark secrets. If you are too perfect, you’re so close to being a boring. (ok I’m just kidding on the last one) Before we know the ways on how to whiten and lighten up our skin, we must first know what causes dark underarms, bikini, knees, elbows and others.


I believe it always helps to talk to other people who have tried products that you have a lot of questions about, whether they have positive or negative things to say about it. This is how I figured out ways to make Maxi-peel work for me. I started using Maxi-peel exfoliant de-pigmenting agent  due to  dark spots on my underarm.  I used number 2 which is the Moderate  solution to peel off dead skin and to reveal a newer and fresher skin cells revealing the softer, clearer and blemish free surface. I was a bit hesitant to use the said product at first because of fear that it could possibly worsen the situation of my now devastating underarm problems.

Just like any other cosmetics, I tested it first by putting a small amount in a cotton ball and applying it in the middle part of my underarm. So far, with that small application I didn’t feel anything unusual; no stinging sensation and no redness occurred.  But still, I've waited for 24 hours just to check if my skin would react to this type of product or not. Fortunately, I’m not allergic to any of its ingredients so I proceeded with my very first whole application. The liquid brown colored solution is not very appealing and it made me think twice before. 











I succumb to committing myself in using the product. It took me a while to put it on because I felt a hot alcohol type of burning  and stinging sensation on my skin 4 days after. It felt like something sharp is being used to scrape off the first layer of my  skin and not to mention the redness on the surface. I am also using  Amira Whitening Cream to reduce the stinging effect.  The whole first time experience with maxi-peel was awful. None of the procedure was pleasant. I felt like I’m being tortured slowly. But I was so determined to regain back my old clear and blemish-free underarm. So I bear with it anyway. Although I am afraid of what the outcome would be, it didn’t stop me. After all, the package insert indicated that it’s just normal. So I stopped worrying.  I've completed the application after an exhausting fight with the not-so-pleasant underarm  treatment experience. I continued using maxi-peel until I’ve noticed a huge chunk of dead skin peeled off all over my underarm. It’s not a pretty sight. It look like a snake shedding off its skin. But that’s a good thing, it means that after the ugly snake-like peeling it would reveal a clearer surface of the skin. And true enough, after two weeks of continued use, the blemishes started to disappear and a whiter  surface became visible. And I was so happy, contented and satisfied with the product. Although it gave me a horrible experience which I have learned to get used to, the effect on my skin is more than enough to bear with the short suffering. 

This is the effect after 4 days of using the product! And YES! I freaked out!
Sorry, I know this is Gross.


Dealing with Maxi-peel side effects: 
 If you feel like using Maxi-peel is a bit too strong for you (even if you’re using your ideal Maxi-peel strength) these simple tips will help ease the side effects:

1. Peeling – definitely expect some skin peeling, if not a lot. This is Maxi-peel’s main job and it is actually a good thing. Skin peeling gets rid of dull, damaged skin so the smooth, new skin underneath can be revealed. Some people find the peeling a bit much, in this case, take a 1-2 day break from using Maxi-peel, even if you’re in the middle of using it. You will find that your skin will peel more after you’ve stopped. On these days, wash your underarm with only cool or lukewarm water (no soap) twice a day and gently rub all surfaces and nooks and crannies of your face to remove the peeling skin. After doing this for 1-2 days, your skin will peel less.
2. Redness – many people complain about extreme redness with Maxi-peel. The thing to remember is Maxi-peel is a lot like a chemical peel and peeling and redness are very common to happen. If you feel that the redness is a bit too much, stop applying Maxi-peel for 1-2 days. You should also ALWAYS apply Moisturizer to lessen the "hapdi" stinging factor.
3. Skin will experience stinging sensation during Maxi-peel application – after I’ve used Maxi-peel for a few days, I find that applying it right after I take a bath tends to sting A LOT. I recently discovered a technique to decrease the stinging effect and that is to make sure that the area dry, before the application of the Maxi-Peel and make sure to use a moisturizer after. 


If you have a side effect that is not listed here, please feel free to leave a comment. I have only written about the predominant side effects that happen to me so I might have overlooked other side effects as well. 






 How I make Maxi-peel work for me
 Everyone’s skin is different. What works for me may or may not work for you. But if you really want to make Maxi-peel work for you, then you should try my Maxi-peel tips:
 
1. Only use the Number 1 (mild) or the Number 2 (moderate)  strength whichever is right for your skin type.
2. Apply it gently, in a circular motion to your skin.
3. And apply a gentle moisturizer afterwards, I am using Amira Whitening Cream becasue it's mild, lightweight and it has natural content. Not to mention the whitening effect.
4. Maxi-peel WILL make your skin peel. It will renew your skin and peel off dull, dead and chicken skin. A lot of people have this complaint about Maxi-peel. They absolutely hate the peeling. But the peeling is what will make your underarm beautiful after! However, while your skin is peeling it does not look very attractive.
5. I know this is contrary to the directions listed on the Maxi-peel box. But I have been using Maxi-peel for a while now and this system works for me. Maxi-peel is harsh on our skin, so if the hapdi factor is no longer tolerable, I will stop using the product for a while like 1-2 days, but will still continue to use the moisturizer. 





For my underarm maintenance, I'm mixing Maxi-Peel #2 30ml and Ponds White Beauty Toner 100ml. After toning, I'm using the Amira Whitening Cream, and to avoid underarm sweating I'm also using  Milcu Deodorant Powder, which is a Natural Deodorant. And this is working great for me.



That’s about it! By doing these steps when I use Maxi-peel, it helps to decrease the peeling and make Maxi-peel really effective for me. 


Maxi-peel, created by Splash Manufacturing Corp. is an exfoliating anti-acne solution, composed of mainly 2 elements, hydroquinone and tretinoin.
The solution comes in 3 different strengths – #1 for mild acne, #2 for moderate and #3 for severe.


I have had dark pigmentation skin after I gave birth, I have tried a lot of products. None have worked as fast and as effective as Maxi-peel. What works for me, may not work for you.  
You may try this at your own risk. 




Thanks so much for reading, I hope you find this informative and interesting. If you have tried this. Try this and post your look in my Facebook page Stay Gorgeous Ladies! Till next time! 


 

13 comments:

  1. Di po ba masakit yung pag riredness. Kasi i use maxi peel zero sa face ko. I just wanna try the maxipeel no 1 for my dark underarm. Kinakabhan po ako hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried using maxipell for my under arm pero nagreredness siya mawawala din ba yung pagreredness niya o hindi na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matagal yung process nung akin kasi medyo mahapdi talaga at nag rered (di kasi ako nakakapag apply thong moisturizer) nakikita ko naman yung result niya, really effective po! Hoping to see na mas mawhiten pa under arm ko

      Delete
  3. OK lang po va na pagtapos mag maxi peel sa under arm gumamit ng gluta c intense whitening?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so parsnoid kasi its 1week and my underarm is just so red and itchy. Like very red and im afrsid it might not return to normal color ���������� yet i saw how it peel just it went dry and itchy after. Help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lagyan niyo po aloe vera gel.. very effective in soothing the redness.

      Delete
  5. I used maxipeel and nag peel na siya 2 weeks na nakalipas pero para yung area na inaapplyan ko and nagpeel parang di pa rin bumabalik sa dati color parabg ang kulay niya may stain na as in tbe whole area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, normal lang po ba na may bumps na makati sa underarm? Parang may water sa loob?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this but kinakabahan pa ako. Any updates from those who tried this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nasunog yung part na nilagyan ko as in dark color hindi na redish huhu what to do

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used maxi peel for my underarms to whiten the skin, I continueslu used it for a week and after that I feel the itchiness, soreness and redness in my underarms,I stoped for 5 days now and the itching is gone but I saw that my underarms got burned because of wrong procedure in applying Maxi peel, can someone help if it's normal or I need to see a dermatologist to consult my case,I'm just ashamed of my underarms. 😞😞😞😞

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nakagamit na ako nyan, effective naman kaso wag everyday ang lagay. I recommend na #2 ang gamitin. Tapos ginamit ko petroleum jelly para di pa din mangati 🤣 pag nag peel na gamit na kayo ng number 1

    ReplyDelete