Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cebu Blogging Community Ultimate Meetup + Pool Party



Hello Gorgeous!!


Photo Credits To Cebu Blogging Community


Let me share to you my amazing experience about the first Cebu Blogging Community Ultimate Meetup, that happened last March 7, 2015 at Diamond Suites Hotels and Residences.Yes, meetup still exists to help everyone, everywhere spread real, local community.  First, I would like to Thank Mary Narvasa, Gay Aida Dumaguing, Chanel Marie Imperial and Ruben Licera, Jr,  for approving my membership and a huge Thanks to the rest of the CBC members welcoming me to the group! Let's spread real, local community. Love love love!!!








It may be so intimidating turning up to an event and you don't know anyone or even, sometimes, who else is there for the event! Honestly, I was kind of hesitant to attend the event because I don't know what to expect and kind of shy meeting the group. BUT, it turned out so witty, interesting, educational and Amazeballs! Who doesn't love a good party where you could find networking, knowledge, friends, nosh & drinks and above all...camaraderie.

Meet my new found friends!

Romeo he writes about  travel, technology, and anything under the sun, he's basically the brain behind Zuprome, while Isabeau is the beauty and brain of the Vixen's Liar, a fashion blog site. Likewise, Jeph, is the brain behind  Kiat Cebu a food, fashion, photography and lifestyle blogger who does yoga as well, checkout their sites.


L-R: Me, Romeo, Issabeau, Jeph
Photo grabbed from KiatCebu.com || L-R: Me, Romeo, Issabeau, Jeph


Game time! Thaddeau Engaling II,who facilitate the "arrange yourself" game which helps us get to know each other. It was really fun!


Photo grabbed from Kiat Cebu
Photo grabbed from Kiat Cebu

Arrange yourself according to how many siblings you have! Say HI! to the "one and only". YES we may be the only child of the family, but we're not spoiled, maybe!? Hahaha! 

Photo Credits to Richie || L-R Me, Christy, Richie, Lyza, and Rachelle

A BIG thanks to Diamond Suites Hotel and Residences for supporting Cebu Blogging Community and making the ULTIMATE meetup possible. They're very generous in letting us use their Boardroom and the Pool Area.
Let me tour you around Diamond Suites Hotel, and give you an overview on how amazing the place is. 


The Diamond houses a wide range of classy and fully-functional facilities and amenities for the business traveler and the vacationer – and the guarantee of genuine care and reliable service.

FACILITIES
    102 Superior and Deluxe Rooms
    27 Condominium Units
    All-Day Dining Restaurant
    Al Fresco Bar
    Banquet and Meeting Facilities
    Swimming Pool
    Mini Gym
    Business Center
    Room Service
    Wireless Internet Access within the hotel
    Airport Transfer / Car Rental
    Travel & Tour Assistance
    Laundry Services

AMENITIES
    Hot & Cold Shower
    IDD / Long Distance Facility
    LCD TV
    Memory Pillow
    In-Room Safe
    Mini Bar

 The Reception Area:
Photo Grabbed from Diamond Suites
Photo Credits to Diamond Suites


I am really fascinated with the high art interior of the place! And their staff will welcome you with a genuine smile on their face.
Deluxe and Standard Rooms: 

Photo Credits to Diamond Suites
The photo above are the Deluxe Room (first half), and the Standard Room (second half). Woooh!! Very classy and luxurious rooms! I will definitely visit this place again.


The Pool Area:

After the ocular tour of the rooms, we headed to the 6th floor, which is the roof deck of the building to continue the party!! YeheeyyY!!

Photo Credits to Diamond Suites
Photo Credits to Diamond Suites


Lets get the party started!!! Yahooooo!!! 

Photo Credits to KiatCebu.com
 Amazeballs!!  I personally love the pool area. The view? ugh! very romantic. 
Photo Credits to KiatCebu.com

The food? Oh My!! So yummy! Various kinds of pasta, siomai, and lot more!
Photo Credits to http://emjaefotos.com

Meet some of the bloggers: L-R, Emjae, JephMae Ann, Me, Jhanis, Richie, Rachelle, Sir Ruben, Thaddeau, Ka Bino and Zan.


Photo Credits to http://emjaefotos.com

I just can't stop myself, YES, I confess, I'm a videoke queen! I love to singing at the top of my lungs, even though I'm don't have an amazing voice. Confident ang labanan! Right JL and Richie? hahaha!!

Photo Credits to http://emjaefotos.com || L-R Richie, JL and ME

What a success! Meet the Cebu Bloggers! 



I want to extend my grateful and heart-felt THANKS to all of our Sponsors, Diamond Suites Hotels and Residences, FLAWLESS, Cebu Teambuilding Services, Cebu Domain and Philippine Information Agency (Cebu) for supporting and making the Cebu Blogging Community, FIRST ULTIMATE MEETUP possible and successful. I've learned a lot and meet a lot of friends. 


Thanks so much for reading my blog post,  I hope you find this informative and interesting. If you have further questions. Try this and post your look in my Facebook page Stay Gorgeous Ladies! Till next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment