Saturday, October 24, 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW || YC Brazilian Keratin And Clareal Repair Lotion


Hello Gorgeous!!

Hair woes have been wooing my life since childhood. My hair, in its natural state, is frizzy, wavy and prone to volume of enormous proportions. That's why I keep it layered and permanently attached to my flat iron as memories of my curious foray into shoulder length hair has left me looking like a bloated mushroom cap. It was not my most fab look. 







Although flat irons and other heating tools have managed to tame my mane, I have become so attached with them as I search for the answer to my hair dilemma. I know it's an unhealthy relationship as, such tools inevitably dry out and damage hair follicles. So, I've been looking for alternative medicine for my hair in the form of keratin treatments. Keratin is a type of protein high in amino acid “Cystine.” This special amino acid makes hair super tough but extremely elastic. The treatment repairs damaged hair by transforming the texture of the hair follicle, leaving hair shiny, smooth and soft. I got a salon keratin treatment, a process that took more than two hours and cost more than Php1500.  With my hectic and wildly unpredictable schedule, I simply do not have that kind of time to spare on hair so I opted to try a DIY alternative, and I found "YC SkinCare Aragan Oil  Brazilian Keratin Treatment" that'll give me a salon-treatment-like result! So why would I dig a hole in my pocket and spend 2-3 hours of my valuable time for a salon treatment when I can get the same result by just using the YC SkinCare Aragan Oil  Brazilian Keratin Treatment.









YC SkinCare Aragan Oil Brazilian Keratin Treatment:
Cost: Php 100
Time:  An easy process, apply to a clean dry hair and wait for 20-30mins. Rinse well and no need to use a shampoo or conditioner.  After rinsing just let it air dry
Results: Frizz-free and soft hair that's easy to style and easy to maintain. No mushroom cap growth here.
Duration: 100 grams can last 2-3 months.
Maintenance. Nope.





After using the YC SkinCare Aragan Oil  Brazilian Keratin Treatment, my hair became frizz-free, super straight, moisturized, and soft. It was not as shiny as what I expected but I'm using the Clareal Hair Repair Lotion as maintenance and my hair is so soft and moisturize, but not sticky! And the overall results absolutely impressive. "I'm able to save time without sacrificing style", a motto that all busy working gals live by. Stay fabulous, effortlessly!







Thanks so much for reading, I hope you find this informative and interesting. If you have tried this. Try this and post your look in my Facebook  page Stay Gorgeous Ladies! Till next time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment